We are looking for a Project Manager who is passionate about innovating, planning and delivering truly differentiated customer/user experiences. The person in this role will work with different clients on website development, platform development and UI/UX projects by collaborating with multiple teams within the organization to drive overall project success. Comprehensive day-to-day management of multiple cross-functional projects and clients will be required.
- Driving, managing, and tracking projects through each milestone of the project through to successful completion
- Developing and managing project plans
- Managing clients and their expectations to ensure high satisfaction with project deliverables
- Understanding project brief and driving requirement elaboration with various team members
- Managing project scope definition and understanding project priority
- Driving cross-functional planning and project execution with the involved team members
- Able to manage & deliver multiple projects in parallel, working with different teams
- Managing and communicating status, issues and risks with project stakeholders
- Manage project change requests, project priorities, and project trade-offs
- Supporting business partners during the ideation phase
- Operate with minimal supervision
- Providing support for an end to end project delivery
- Able to work closely with all the members of the organization
- Experience of working with a design agency or IT company and managing the client and delivery team for a highly efficient project delivery
- Candidate is not just a facilitator or administrator but has the drive to get things done and a 'make it happen' attitude
- Strong experience in onsite/offsite collaboration and the ability to manage communication across global time zones
- Bachelors with 3-4 years of digital agency experience or software development experience inclusive of project management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the flexibility to work cohesively as part of a multidisciplinary team, complementing the skills of others
- Good communication skills and extensive understanding of the business
- Self-motivated and Self -driven
- Team leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution
Work Days: Monday to Saturday (Work from office is compulsory)
Salary: Rs.30,000-50,000 per month....
We’re looking to hire an experienced Shopify Developer who can develop custom themes on the Shopify platform as per the design shared by our design team. In this role, you will be expected to set up the environments & develop the Shopify theme. You should be willing to learn and work on new technologies also.
- Convert shared custom designs into Shopify websites
- Expert-level knowledge of Shopify Liquid templating language to edit the website
- Add new sections, filters, products, etc.
- Integrating third-party and platform supported apps in the websites
- Analyze the requirements and provide solutions
- Work on issue debugging and troubleshooting
- Use Shopify liquid, jQuery, CSS, HTML to deliver bugfree interfaces as required
- Use Shopify JS APIs (storefront, AJAX Cart, Sections, etc.) to deliver the required functionality
- Additional: Candidates with knowledge of WordPress Development will be preferred
- Strong knowledge of the Shopify platform
- Excellent Communication Skills
- 1+ years of development experience
Work Days: Monday-Saturday (Work from office)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Rs.30,000 to Rs.50,000 per month
Job Location: Bangalore...
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Calculate tax (GST) and prepare tax return
- Experience in preparing annual financial statements
- Hands on experience in invoicing
- Experience with expense management, employee refund management, and other related tasks is preferred.
- At least one year of accounting/Finance Experience
- Excellent understanding of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Advanced Ms Excell skills including pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail &good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or any relevant degree
- Rs. 15000 - Rs. 20000/ per month
- Monday to Saturday (Onsite)
- HSR Layout Sector 2